Richfield Township is the Area Leader in Quality Parks, Campground, and Marina Facilities. All of which are Handicap Accessible and Open to the Public.
Richfield Township Airport Road Multi-use Park Property
This is Richfield Townships oldest and most beloved Park. Home to the Township Airport, 2 Ballfields, the Saint Helen Bluegill Festival Every Summer, New Bathroom Facilities, Pavilion, playground equipment, Tennis Courts, 120 Campground sites: 91 rustic and 29 Water and Electric. This is a one stop summer fun park and is within walking distance to the Gas Stations and Saint Helen's oldest most beloved bar-The Cedar Inn. Below you will find detailed campground information and contact information. The Park location is on the north side of Airport Road. Turn east when you get to the Traffic Light in the center of Saint Helen.
To Make Reservations PLEASE CALL THE TOWNSHIP TREASURER AT 989-389-4994
- ampground sites with utilities are $1,500 for the Season and the Daily rate is $30.
- Campground Rustic sites are $400 for the Season and the Daily rate is $18.
- All Seasonal sites are limited. Reservations for all sites available after January 1st each year.
- There is a dump station available on site for a $5 fee.
- Bathrooms and showers are available.
- Please View THIS LINK for Campground Rules and Regulations
- Please View THIS LINK for a Campground / Park Map
The Historic Cove Park and new Marina
The Cove Park has been a staple of the Saint Helen community since the 1950's. Formerly known as Carter's Cove, It was purchased by the Township for Public use in 2014. It sits on beautiful Lake Saint Helen and has a large beach area for people to use. There is also large areas of green space for people just to enjoy in the Spring, Summer, and Fall. There is plenty of parking. In 2016 the township also installed a large Marina for even more access to the lake for Residents and Visitors alike. This park is open dawn to dusk and is closed in the winter.
- The Marina currently has 38 spots and spots are given out via a lottery pool.
- The price for a season is $600 for a dock spot and the location is lighted and has its own parking area separate from the beach area.
- To get in on the lottery please call Richfield Township at 989-389-4994 from January 1st to March 31st and the Lottery Draw will be held on April 1st.
( YOU ARE NOT GUARANTEED A DOCK SPOT FROM YEAR TO YEAR YOU MUST ENTER THE LOTTERY POOL EVERY YEAR. )
The lake saint helen access site / beach / kayak launch / fishing pier.
The Boat Access Site was leased from the DNR in 2010. This area is one of the areas best for the active individuals that just can't get enough of the water. A boat launch site is available to get your boat out onto Lake Saint Helen, a huge parking area for people with boat trailers, a smaller beach area for those that just want a quick swim or just a taste of the water, a walking area for priceless views of the lake, and the new Lake Saint Helen Fishing Pier and Handicap accessible Kayak launch. All of these wonderful perks make this a great location for a few fun hours or a long day out on our 2400 acre all sports lake.
- The Boat Launch Provides Two docks at the launch
- A daily pass can be purchased for $5 per day
- Seasonal Passes are also available for $10 for Tax Payers of the Township
- Seasonal Passes are also available for $20 for NON-TAX Payers of the Township
- All Passes can be purchased at the Township Hall or from the booth at the site.